My characters are many and varied and they each have their own ways of dealing with stress and annoyances. After much cajoling, some pleading, and more than a bit of bribery, I managed to get them to spill their stress-busting techniques. Unfortunately, not all of them are appropriate for use in this world - but if you were planning to follow a vampire's or an assassin's suggestions at face value, you might have larger issues at hand. :)
Nonetheless, I give to you, with much "ta-da" and "use at own risk"-ness, The Realmwalker's Guide to Less Stress.
1. Alcohol. Preferably a large quantity. Something like rich red wine or maybe dark ale, depending on the type of stress. -Kallizar
2. A good workout and sparring session. -Mikael
3. Any fight that I win (so I'm rarely stressed). -Akitis
4. Studying something new or difficult - or just reading in general. -Kallizar
5. A bloodbath on the new moon. -Alec
6. Horseback riding with friends or family. -Hirom
7. Walking in the rain. -Kallizar -Alec
8. Math. -Seriah
9. Counting down the days until the young Sorcerer leaves the Palace again. In all seriousness, though, some quiet meditation and a walk in the gardens. -Mahliz
10. Anything quiet and constructive. Hand crafts are my favorite. -Vulcarus
Don't recognize someone's name? Click on it (the first time it shows up) to catch up on their spotlight moments!
Does anyone have any anti-stress suggestions to share? I'm sure my characters and I could learn a thing or two... or several. Akitis, Alec... I'm looking at you.